Report NEP-SEA-2002-03-04This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:wobapm:2717 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nakamura, Richard, 2002. "Preliminary Report on the Current State of Mergers & Acquisitions in Japan," EIJS Working Paper Series 140, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Item repec:fth:vander:01-w34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jane Zhou & Jaideep Anand & Will Mitchell, 2001. "Transferring Collective Knowledge: Collective and Fragmented Teaching and Learning in the Chinese Auto Industry," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 420, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Deepak Lal, 2002. "The Japanese Slump," UCLA Economics Working Papers 811, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sandee, Henry & Rietveld, Piet, 1997. "Upgrading traditional technologies in small-scale industrial clusters: producer-driven innovation adoption in Indonesia," Serie Research Memoranda 0032, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Rietveld, P. & Bruinsma, F.R. & Delft, H.T. van, 2001. "Economic impacts of high speed trains. Experiences in Japan and France: expectations in the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1989. "Japan's Saving Rate: New Data and Reflections," NBER Working Papers 3205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:01-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nijkamp, Peter & Rienstra, Sytze A., 1998. "Internationalization and localization: a double-edged sword?," Serie Research Memoranda 0027, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:wop:wobaac:2773 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karp, Larry S. & Chen, Ming, 2001. "Environmental indices for the Chinese grain sector," CUDARE Working Paper Series 927, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:01-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore