Report NEP-SBM-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Debuque-Gonzales, Margarita, 2013. "Empirical Determinants and Patterns of Research and Development Investment in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 364, Asian Development Bank.
- Norman Gemmel & Richard Kneller & Danny McGowan & Ismael Sanz, 2013. "Corporate Taxation and Productivity Catch-Up: Evidence from European Firms," Working Papers 13001, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Growth dynamics in regional systems of technological activities â€“ A SVAR approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-12, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Graafland, J.J. & Smid, H., 2013. "Competition, Time Horizon and Corporate Social Performance," Discussion Paper 2013-060, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- David S. Abrams & Ufuk Akcigit & Jillian Popadak, 2013. "Patent Value and Citations: Creative Destruction or Strategic Disruption?," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-065, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jonathan Potter & Marco Marchese & Maryann Feldman & Tom Kemeny & Helen Lawton-Smith & Andy Pike, 2013. "The Local Dimension of SME and Entrepreneurship Issues and Policies in Mexico," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2013/14, OECD Publishing.
- Rebérioux, Antoine & Caroli, Eve & Breda, Thomas & Bassanini, Andrea, 2013. "Working in family firms : less paid but more secure ? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7244, Paris Dauphine University.
- Federica Rossi & Ainurul Rosli, 2013. "Indicators of university-industry knowledge transfer performance and their implications for universities: Evidence from the UK’s HE-BCI survey," Working Papers 13, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Aug 2013.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Cooperation vs. Collusion: How Essentiality Shapes Co-opetition," IDEI Working Papers 801, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.