Report NEP-SBM-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Luisa Mancusi & Andrea Vezzulli, 2013. "R&D and Credit Rationing in SMEs," Working Papers 2013/12, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Fabio Campanini & Serena Costa & Paolo Rizzi, 2013. "The Machine Tool Industry in Italy: Industrial Innovations and Performances," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1391, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Ju-Ting Tang, 2013. "International Technology Diffusion of Joint and Cross-border Patents," Working Papers in Economics 13/24, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2013. "Diversification Strategies and Firm Performance: A Sample Selection Approach," Working Papers wp896, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bertschek, Irene & Hogrefe, Jan & Rasel, Fabienne, 2013. "Trade and technology: New evidence on the productivity sorting of firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oriol Amat & Marcos Antón Renart & María José García, 2013. "Factors that determine the evolution of high-growth businesses," Economics Working Papers 1377, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Naudé, Wim, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Development: Theory, Evidence and Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 7507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Farha Ghapar & Robert Brooks & Russell Smyth, 2013. "The Impact of Patenting Activity on the Financial Performance of Malaysian Firms," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.