Report NEP-SBM-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colombo, Luca & Dawid, Herbert & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Does Easy Start-Up Formation Hamper Incumbents' R&D Investment? A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fukukawa, Hironori & Karube, Masaru, 2013. "Personal Knowledge of Audit Partners and Organizational Knowledge of Audit Firms and the Impact on Audit Fees," IIR Working Paper, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University 13-06, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- NAKANISHI Hodaka & SAKATA Junichi & SUZUKI Katsuhiro & HOSOYA Jun, 2013. "Regional Development with Local Firms Which Use Regional Resources (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese), Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Christian Brodhag, 2013. "Research universities, technology transfer, and job creation: what infrastructure, for what training?," Post-Print, HAL emse-00804454, HAL.
- Francesco Daveri & Rèmy Lecat & Maria Laura Parisi, 2013. "Service deregulation, competition and the performance of French and Italian firms," Working Papers, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Takashi Hatakeda, 2012. "R&D Investment Smoothing and Corporate Diversification," Discussion Papers, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration 2012-42, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Tobias Fleitera & Joachim Schleich & Ployplearn Ravivanpong, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs - An empirical analysis based on energy audit data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print), HAL hal-00805748, HAL.