Report NEP-SBM-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dietmar Harhoff & Elisabeth Mueller & John Van Reenen, 2013. "What are the Channels for Technology Sourcing? Panel Data Evidence from German Companies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1193, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2013. "Public R&D Subsidies, Outside Private Support, and Employment Growth," Working Papers 13-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2013. "Learning and Productivity of Swedish Exporting Firms: The importance of Innovation Efforts and the Geography of Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 296, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Noronha, Teresa, 2013. "KIBS in Peripheral Regions: Major Outlines," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Porath, Amiram, 2013. "Collaborative Research as a Source of Innovation," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-1, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Andersson, Martin, 2013. "Start-up rates, Entrepreneurship Culture and the Business Cycle. Swedish patterns from national and regional data," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.