Report NEP-SBM-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tamayo, M. P. & Huergo, E., 2013. "The effect of high-tech services offshoring on skilled employment: intra-firm evidence," MPRA Paper 43970, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2013. "Measuring Cultural Diversity and its Impact on Innovation: Longitudinal Evidence from Dutch firms," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2013003, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Slivko, Olga, 2012. "Innovation strategies of German firms: The effect of competition and intellectual property protection," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 12-089, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K., 2013. "Do entrepreneurs matter?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 1002, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2013. "R&D and productivity: In search of complementarity between research and development activities," MPRA Paper 43808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Falk, 2012. "Determinants of Greenfield Investment in Knowledge Intensive Business Services," FIW Research Reports series, FIW IV-002, FIW.
- Mathilde Aubry & Jean Bonnet & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2013. "Business cycle and entrepreneurial behavior using French regional data," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201304, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Petra Gibcus & F. Stam, 2012. "Firm resources, dynamic capabilities, and the early growth of firms," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201219, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Alina Sorgner & Michael Fritsch, 2013. "Occupational Choice and Self-Employment: Are They Related?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 533, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Behera, Smruti Ranjan Behera & Dua, Pami Dua & Goldar, Bishwanath Goldar, 2012. "Technology Spillover of Foreign Direct Investment: An Analysis of Different Clusters in India," MPRA Paper 43840, University Library of Munich, Germany.