Report NEP-SBM-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pfeifer, Christian & Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Is Innovative Firm Behavior Correlated with Age and Gender Composition of the Workforce? Evidence from a New Type of Data for German Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 7050, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Rincon & Michela VECCHI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2012. "ICT spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica 103/2012, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Alexandra Bibbee, 2012. "Unleashing Business Innovation in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 997, OECD Publishing.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martinez Ros, 2012. "Tax incentives and direct support for R&D: What do firms use and why?," Working Papers wpdea1212, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Michael Gusenbauer, 2012. "Offshoring of Research & Development in the US Semiconductor Industry â€“ A Survey of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises," NEURUS papers neurusp153, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.