Report NEP-SBM-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Woodward & Elzbieta Wojnicka & Wojciech Pander, 2012. "Innovation Systes and Knowledge-Intensive Enterpreneurship: a Country Case Study of Poland," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0446, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2012. "The transatlantic productivity gap: Is R&D the main culprit?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1284, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2012. "Firm size and unrelated diversification. An empirical test on the ‘survivalist hypothesis’," Working Papers 1207, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Enrico Guzzini & Donato Iacobucci, 2012. "The role of ownership as R&D incentive in business groups," Working Papers 1205, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- A. Pozzi & F. Schivardi, 2012. "Demand or productivity: What determines firm growth?," Working Paper CRENoS 201224, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- M. Wright & S. Marlow, 2012. "Entrepreneurial Activity in the Venture Creation and Development Process," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/799, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Popp, David, 2012. "The role of technological change in green growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6239, The World Bank.
- G.T. Lumpkin & L. Steier & M. Wright, 2012. "Strategic Entrepreneurship In Family Business," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/798, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vivarelli, Marco, 2012. "Drivers of entrepreneurship and post-entry performance : microeconomic evidence from advanced and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6245, The World Bank.
- Frédéric Olland, 2012. "Asymmetries with R&D-Driven Growth and Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers of BETA 2012-16, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Silvia Sacchetti & Ermanno C. Tortia, 2012. "A “Human Growth” Perspective on Organizational Resources and Firm Performance," Department of Economics Working Papers 1209, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.