Report NEP-SBM-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hyunbae Chun & Sung-Bae Mun, 2012. "Determinants of R&D Cooperation in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," Working Papers 1204, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Anna Lejpras, 2012. "Knowledge, Location, and Internationalization: Empirical Evidence for Manufacturing SMEs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1229, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- D'Este,Pablo & Rentocchini,Francesco & Vega Jurado,Jaider M., 2012. "The role of human capital in lowering barriers to engage in innovation: evidence from the Spanish innovation survey," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201206, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 03 Aug 2012.
- Cassey LEE, 2012. "Knowledge Flows, Organization and Innovation: Firm-Level Evidence from Malaysia," Working Papers DP-2012-11, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Innovation and Exports of German Business Services Enterprises: First evidence from a new type of firm data," Working Paper Series in Economics 246, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- HANED Naciba & LE BAS Christian & MOTHE Caroline & NGUYEN Thi Thuc Uyen, 2012. "Firm technological innovation persistence: Organizational innovation matters," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-27, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Chen, EeMun, 2012. "Inovation and the city: Review of the Auckland regional innovation system," Occasional Papers 12/1, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2012. "Engaging Small and Medium Enterprises in Production Networks : Firm-level Analysis of Five ASEAN Economies," Governance Working Papers 23316, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Idota, Hiroki & Bunno, Teruyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2012. "Open innovation strategy of Japanese SMEs: From viewpoint of ICT use and innovative technology," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60369, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Muhamed Kudic & Andreas Pyka & Jutta Günther, 2012. "Determinants of Evolutionary Change Processes in Innovation Networks – Empirical Evidence from the German Laser Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Greene, Francis, 2012. "Should the focus of publicly provided small business assistance be on start-ups or growth businesses?," Occasional Papers 12/2, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 18250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yama Temouri, 2012. "The Cluster Scoreboard: Measuring the Performance of Local Business Clusters in the Knowledge Economy," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/13, OECD Publishing.
- Niels Bosma, 2012. "The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) and its Impact on Entrepreneurship Research," Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series 1201, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association, revised May 2012.
- Mirta Diaz Fernandez & Mar Bornay Barrachina & Alvaro Lopez Cabrales, 2012. "Being innovative for surviving: the role of HRM practices," Working Papers 12.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
- Ryan L. Lampe & Petra Moser, 2012. "Do Patent Pools Encourage Innovation? Evidence from 20 U.S. Industries under the New Deal," NBER Working Papers 18316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.