Report NEP-SBM-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2012. "Evidence on the impact of R&D and ICT investment on innovation and productivity in Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 874, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & RodrÃguez-Pose, AndrÃ©s & Storper, Michael, 2012. "The Territorial Dynamics Of Innovation In China And India," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixon, Jay & Rollin, Anne-Marie, 2012. "Firm Dynamics: Employment Growth Rates of Small Versus Large Firms in Canada," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2012025e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Warda, Peter & GrÃ¥sjÃ¶, Urban, 2012. "Spatial Knowledge Spillovers in Europe: A Meta-Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 280, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2012. "The Long Persistence of Regional Entrepreneurship Culture: Germany 1925â€“2005," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 1214, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2012.
- Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Lopez-Garcia Usach, T. & Sanchez Garcia, M., 2012. "Territory and innovation behaviour in agri-food firms: does rurality matter?," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists 126030, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Giulia Trombini & Anna Comacchio, 2012. "Cooperative Markets for Ideas: When does Technology Licensing Combine with R&D Partnerships?," Working Papers 8, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Mircea Epure & Diego Prior & Christian Serarols, 2014. "Assessing Technology-based Spin-offs from University Support Units," Working Papers 650, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- VÃ¡squez-Urriago, Ãngela RocÃo & Barge-Gil, AndrÃ©s & Modrego, Aurelia, 2012. "Science and technology parks and cooperation for innovation: Empirical evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 39572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Byeongwoo KANG & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2012. "Determinants of Essential Intellectual Property Rights for Wireless Communications Standards: Manufacturing firms vs. non-manufacturing patentees," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2012. "Financial Constraints in Intangible Investments: Evidence from Japanese firms," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 12045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rosanna Pittiglio & Filippo Reganati & Edgardo Sica, 2012. "Do Multinational Enterprises push up the Wages of Domestic Firms in the Italian Manufacturing Sector?," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 099, FIW.
- Michael Fritsch & Elisabeth Bublitz & Alina Rusakova & Michael Wyrwich, 2012. "How Much of a Socialist Legacy? The Reemergence of Entrepreneurship in the East German Transformation to a Market Economy," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Tobias Scholl & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Detecting Spatial Clustering Using a Firm-Level Index," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2012-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.