Report NEP-SBM-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brita Bye & Taran Fæhn, 2012. "Innovative and absorptive capacity effects of education in a small open economy," Discussion Papers 694, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2012. "The territorial dynamics of innovation in China and India," Working Papers 2012-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Sabine Biege & Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Joseph F. Francois & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Johan Hauknes & Angela Jäger & Mark Knell & Gunter Lay & Olga Pindyuk & Doris Schartinger & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Convergence of Knowledge-intensive Sectors and the EU's External Competitiveness," wiiw Research Reports 377, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Subramaniam, Vijay & Chambers, Orlando D. & Reed, Michael R., 2012. "Biotechnology Adoption, Industrial Structure and Its Effect on Small-Market Crops," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126202, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Exports, R&D and Productivity: A test of the Bustos-model with German enterprise data," Working Paper Series in Economics 244, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Patrick Llerena, 2012. "University Technology Transfer: How (in-)efficient are French universities?," Working Papers of BETA 2012-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2012. "Value for money? New microeconometric evidence on public R&D grants in Flanders," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-034, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Juan S. Mora Sanguinetti & Andrés Fuentes, 2012. "An Analysis of Productivity Performance in Spain Before and During the Crisis: Exploring the Role of Institutions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 973, OECD Publishing.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Social Capital, Governance and Regional Economic Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 278, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.