Report NEP-SBM-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heli Koski & Mika Pajarinen, 2012. "Do Business Subsidies Facilitate Employment Growth?," DRUID Working Papers 12-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Luis F. Medrano E., 2012. "Patent Citations, University Inventor Patents, and Survival in the German Laser Source Industry (1960-2005)," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Roberto Antonietti, 2011. "From creativity to innovativeness: micro evidence from Italy," Openloc Working Papers, Public policies and local development 1117, Public policies and local development.
- Christian Rupietta & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2012. "High quality workplace training and innovation in highly developed countries," Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0074, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2012. "European cooperative R&D and firm performance," Economics Working Papers we1207, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Andries, Petra & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2012. "Small firm innovation performance and employee involvement," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-013, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:egc:wpaper:10010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Koch & Jochen SpÃ¤th & Harald Strotmann, 2012. "The Role of Employees for Post-Entry Firm Growth," IAW Discussion Papers, Institut fÃ¼r Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW) 78, Institut fÃ¼r Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Martin, Roman, 2012. "Measuring the knowledge base of regional innovation systems in Sweden," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy 2012/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Dirk Engel & Timo Mitze & Roberto Patuelli & Janina Reinkowski, 2012. "Does Cluster Policy Trigger R&D Activity? â€“ Evidence from German Biotech Contests," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0311, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen.