Report NEP-SBM-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A. & Ferreira, Gustavo F.C. & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2012. "Economic Performance of U.S. Multinational Agribusinesses: Foreign Direct Investment and Firm Strategy," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 119763, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marianna Marino & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli, 2012. "Does Labor Diversity Promote Entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2012-04, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Marianna Caccavaio & Jacopo Carmassi & Giorgio Di Giorgio & Marco Spallone, 2012. "SMEs and the challenge to go public: evidence from a recent survey," Working Papers CASMEF, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli 1202, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Register, D. Lane & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey & Wilcox, Michael D., 2012. "Geographical Analysis of US Green Sector Industry Concentration," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association 119742, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- André van Stel & J. Cieslik Cieslik, 2014. "Trends in Business Ownership in Central and East European Transition Economies," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201202, EIM Business and Policy Research.