Report NEP-SBM-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Stam & Neil Thompson & Andrea Herrmann & Marko Hekkert, 2011. "Innovation barriers for small biotech, ICT and clean tech firms:Coping with knowledge leakage and legitimacy deficits," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201115, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- JosÃ© GarcÃa-Quevedo & Gabriele Pellegrino & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "The determinants of YIc's R&D activity," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2011-20, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2011.
- Elif Bascavusoglu-Moreau & Mustafa Colakoglu, 2011. "Impact of SME policies on innovation capabilities: The Turkish case," STPS Working Papers 1105, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2011.
- Kato, Masatoshi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Honjo, Yuji, 2011. "Does Foundersâ€™ Human Capital Matter for Innovation? Evidence from Japanese Start-ups," CEI Working Paper Series, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 2011-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- VerÃ²nica Gombau & AgustÃ Segarra, 2011. "The Innovation and Imitation Dichotomy in Spanish firms: do absorptive capacity and the technological frontier matter?," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2011-22, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2011.
- Pelger, Ines, 2011. "Male vs. female business owners: Are there differences in investment behavior?," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 12526, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marco Frey & Fabio Iraldo & Francesco Testa, 2011. "The determinants of eco innovation in green supply chains: evidence form an Italian sectoral study," Working Papers 201103, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Krogmann, Yin & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2011. "Inter-firm R&D networks in the global pharmaceutical biotechnology industry during 1985 - 1998: A conceptual and empirical analysis," FZID Discussion Papers 38-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Lundberg, Johan, 2011. "Does academic research affect the local growth pattern? Empirical evidence based on Swedish data," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 835, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:60458 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & F. Stam, 2011. "Unraveling the Shift to the Entrepreneurial Economy," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H201113, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Juan A. MaÃ±ez & MarÃa E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis, 2011. "On The Role Of Process Innovations On Smes Productivity Growth?," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1125, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Item repec:aal:abbswp:11-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore