Report NEP-SBM-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Stam & Neil Thompson & Andrea Herrmann & Marko Hekkert, 2011. "Innovation barriers for small biotech, ICT and clean tech firms:Coping with knowledge leakage and legitimacy deficits," Scales Research Reports H201115, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- José García-Quevedo & Gabriele Pellegrino & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "The determinants of YIc's R&D activity," Working Papers XREAP2011-20, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2011.
- Elif Bascavusoglu-Moreau & Mustafa Colakoglu, 2011. "Impact of SME policies on innovation capabilities: The Turkish case," STPS Working Papers 1105, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2011.
- Kato, Masatoshi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Honjo, Yuji, 2011. "Does Founders’ Human Capital Matter for Innovation? Evidence from Japanese Start-ups," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Verònica Gombau & Agustí Segarra, 2011. "The Innovation and Imitation Dichotomy in Spanish firms: do absorptive capacity and the technological frontier matter?," Working Papers XREAP2011-22, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2011.
- Pelger, Ines, 2011. "Male vs. female business owners: Are there differences in investment behavior?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12526, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marco Frey & Fabio Iraldo & Francesco Testa, 2011. "The determinants of eco innovation in green supply chains: evidence form an Italian sectoral study," Working Papers 201103, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Krogmann, Yin & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2011. "Inter-firm R&D networks in the global pharmaceutical biotechnology industry during 1985 - 1998: A conceptual and empirical analysis," FZID Discussion Papers 38-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Lundberg, Johan, 2011. "Does academic research affect the local growth pattern? Empirical evidence based on Swedish data," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 835, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Victoria Castillo & Alessandro Maffioli & Sofía Rojo & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2011. "Innovation Policy and Employment: Evidence from an Impact Evaluation in Argentina," IDB Publications 60458, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & F. Stam, 2011. "Unraveling the Shift to the Entrepreneurial Economy," Scales Research Reports H201113, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Juan A. Mañez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis, 2011. "On The Role Of Process Innovations On Smes Productivity Growth?," Working Papers 1125, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Item repec:aal:abbswp:11-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore