Report NEP-SBM-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Thuc Uyen Nguyen-Thi, 2011. "Technological innovation persistence : Literature survey and exploration of the role of organizational innovation," Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure 1132, Groupe d'Analyse et de ThÃ©orie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), UniversitÃ© Lyon 2, Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2011. "The cognitive and geographical composition of ego-networks of firms – and how they impact on their innovation performance," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1118, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Aug 2011.
- García-Quevedo, José & Pellegrino, Gabriele & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "R&D Drivers in Young Innovative Companies," IZA Discussion Papers 6136, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang & Pfeil, Silko & Kaps, Katharina & Sauer, Thomas, 2011. "Regional dispersion of cooperation activities as success factor of innovation oriented SME," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2011,4, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Francesco Crespi & Cristiano Antonelli, 2011. "Matthew effects and R&D subsidies: knowledge cumulability in high-tech and low-tech industries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0140, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Aldieri, Luigi, 2011. "Knowledge spillovers and productivity in Italian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 35018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:58758 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:58378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Srholec, 2011. "Cooperation and innovative performance of firms: Panel data evidence from the Czech Republic, Norway and the United Kingdom," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111131, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Stefania VITALI & Gabriele TEDESCHI, 2011. "The impact of classes of innovators on Technology, Financial Fragility and Economic Growth," Working Papers 370, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Matthias Duschl & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "Characteristics of Regional Industry-specific Employment Growth Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Empirical Evidence for Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Alessandra Catozzella & Marco Vivarelli, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of Public Support on Innovative Productivity," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1177, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- R. Paci & E. Marrocu & S. Usai, 2011. "The complementary effects of proximity dimensions on knowledge spillovers," Working Paper CRENoS 201121, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Koen Frenken & Elena Cefis & Erik Stam, 2011. "Industrial dynamics and economic geography: a survey," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 11-07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Lawless, Martina & McCann, Fergal, 2011. "Credit Access for Small and Medium Firms: Survey Evidence for Ireland," Research Technical Papers 11/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Cooke, Philip, 2011. "Resilience and Potential in Maritime Clusters," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2011-9, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Mishra, Bikash Ranjan, 2011. "Inward FDI and firm-specific advantages of Indian manufacturing industries," MPRA Paper 35119, University Library of Munich, Germany.