Report NEP-SBM-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Innovation, demand and structural change in Europe," Working Papers 1109, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Matteo Lucchese & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Job creation in business services:Innovation, Demand, Polarisation," Working Papers 1107, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Firm collaboration and modes of innovation in Norway," Working Papers 2011-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Kronenberg, Kristin, 2011. "Firm relocations in the Netherlands: Why do firms move, and where do they go?," MPRA Paper 32147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Plotnikova & Nigel Wadeson & Brian Ashcroft, 2010. "Extending Shift-Share Decomposition through Cluster Analysis: an Application to New Firm Formation in British Counties," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Andrzej P. Dabkowski, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: An Investigation into the Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Total Factor Productivity Growth in the EU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 427, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Mark Rogers & Philipp Schautschick, 2011. "Do firms that create intellectual property also create and sustain more good jobs? Evidence for UK firms, 2000-2006," Working Papers 1319, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-034_250 is not listed on IDEAS anymore