Report NEP-SBM-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "Young firms and innovation: a microeconometric analysis," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1068, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011. "Does Quality Make a Difference?: Employment Effects of High- and Low-Quality Start-Ups," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1128, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Fritsch, 2011. "New Business Formation and Regional Development: A Survey and Assessment of the Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1127, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard Fabling & Steven Stillman & David C. Maré, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation," Working Papers 11_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- ITO Banri & TOMIURA Eiichi & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2011. "Technological Knowledge and Offshore Outsourcing: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 11052, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Irani Arráiz & Francisca Henríquez & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2011. "Impact of the Chilean Supplier Development Program on the performance of SME and their large firm customers," OVE Working Papers 0411, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Nyström, Kristina, 2011. "Labor mobility and entrepreneurship: Who do new firms employ?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 250, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Batabyal, A.A. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "A Schumpeterian model of entrepreneurship, innovation, and regional economic growth," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Chatterji, Aaron K., 2011. "High-Technology Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley," IZA Discussion Papers 5726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2011. "Service innovation and the proximity-concentration trade-off model of trade and FDI," MPRA Paper 31002, University Library of Munich, Germany.