Report NEP-SBM-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M. Capasso & E. Cefis & K. Frenken, 2010. "Spatial Differentiation In Industrial Dynamics: A Core-Periphery Analysis Based On The Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete Taxonomy," Working Papers 10-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- M. Capasso & E. Cefis & S. Sapio, 2010. "Framing the empirical findings on firm growth," Working Papers 10-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dirk Engel & Timo Mitze & Roberto Patuelli & Janina Reinkowski, 2011. "Does Cluster Policy Trigger R&D Activity? Evidence from German Biotech Contests," Working Paper Series 15_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2012.
- Florin Paun & Nick Von Tunzelmann & Philippe Richard, 2010. "Transferring new dynamic capabilities to SMEs: the role of ONERA – the French Aerospace LabTM in promoting asymmetries management," Post-Print halshs-00560536, HAL.
- Katharina Pijnenburg & Konstantin A. Kholodilin, 2011. "Do Regions with Entrepreneurial Neighbors Perform Better?: A Spatial Econometric Approach for German Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1103, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marco Capasso & Elena Cefis, 2010. "Firm Size and Growth Rate Variance: the Effects of Data Truncation," Working Papers 10-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Griesshaber, Nicolas, 2011. "Financing obstacles among euro area firms: Who suffers the most?," Working Paper Series 1293, European Central Bank.
- Vladimír Benáček & Eva Michalíková, 2011. "The Factors of Growth of Small Family Businesses: A Robust Estimation of the Behavioral Consistency in the Panel Data Models," Working Papers IES 2011/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2011.
- Vincenzo Denicol & Luigi A. Franzoni, 2011. "Rewarding innovation efficiently: Research spill-overs and exclusive IP rights," Working Papers 2011-002, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.