Report NEP-SBM-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donato Iacobucci & Alessandra Micozzi, 2010. "Entrepreneurship education in Italian universities: trend, situation and opportunities," Working Papers 1006, c.MET-05 - Centro interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein, 2010. "How Do Different Motives for R&D Investment in Foreign Locations Affect Domestic Firm Performance? An Analysis Based on Swiss Panel Micro Data," KOF Working papers 10-258, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tom Broekel, 2010. "Do cooperative R&D subsidies stimulate regional innovation efficiency? Evidence from Germany," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1017, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Tobias Stucki, 2010. "What Determines the Innovation Capability of Firm Founders?," KOF Working papers 10-265, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Giuliano CONTI & Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2010. "Backward linkages and the export;performance of business services.;Evidence from a sample of Italian firms," Working Papers 352, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Marius Ley, 2010. "Insights into the Determinants of Innovation of Energy Efficiency," KOF Working papers 10-266, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Paula Andréa Marques do Valle & Dnilson Carlos Dias, 2010. "The University as a knowledge reservoir - the comparative study of bussines and engineering undergraduate students' profile of the Federal University of Goiás (UFG)," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 021, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Aurora Galego & Margarida Saraiva, 2010. "Analysing the Employability of Business and Administration Study Programs in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_07, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Koshy, Perumal, 2010. "Role and relevance of Business Incubators in ICT led global educational system: case for Eco-Enterprise Village," MPRA Paper 27293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2010. "Knowledge Production in European Union: Evidence from a National Level Panel Data," MPRA Paper 27283, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Dec 2010.
- Jiménez, Fernando & Zabala Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel & Zofío, José Luis, 2010. "Who leads research productivity change? Guidelines for R&D policy-makers," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2010/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Nadine Levratto & Luc Tessier & Messaoud Zouikri, 2010. "The determinants of growth for SMEs. A longitudinal study from French manufacturing firms," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-28, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- José Mata & Pedro Portugal, 2010. "The Instability of Joint Ventures: Learning from Others or Learning to Work with Others," Working Papers w201028, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Garofalo, Giuseppe & Morganti, Patrizio, 2010. "Il finanziamento degli investimenti in R&S. Gli effetti sulla crescita e sulla struttura finanziaria," MPRA Paper 23551, University Library of Munich, Germany.