Report NEP-SBM-2010-11-06This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armando Silva & Óscar Afonso & Ana Paula Africano, 2010. "Which Portuguese Manufacturing Firms Learn by Exporting?," GEE Papers 0026, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Sep 2010.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa Sarmento, 2010. "Business Demography Dynamics in Portugal: a Semi-parametric Survival Analysis," GEE Papers 0023, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Sep 2010.
- Carolina Castaldi & Jan Faber & Maikel Kishna, 2010. "Co-innovation by KIBS in Environmental Services: A Resource-based View," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 10-05, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Mar 2010.
- Maria Luisa Mancusi & Andrea Vezzulli, 2010. "R&D, Innovation and Liquidity Constraints," KITeS Working Papers 030, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2010.
- Item repec:eab:microe:2312 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nuno Crespo & Isabel Proença & Maria Paula Fontoura, 2010. "The Spatial Dimension in FDI Spillovers: Evidence at the Regional Level from Portugal," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/17, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Koen Frenken & Roderik Ponds & Frank van Oort, 2010. "The citation impact of research collaboration in science-based industries: A spatial-institutional analysis," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 10-02, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Mar 2010.