Report NEP-SBM-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Valeria Costantini & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Anna Montini, 2010. "Environmental Performance and Regional Innovation Spillovers," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0118, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Marco Vivarelli, 2010. "The job creation effect of R&D expenditures," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-04, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Christ, Julian P., 2009. "The geography and co-location of European technology-specific co-inventorship networks," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 31/2010, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Chavis, Larry W. & Klapper, Leora F. & Love, Inessa, 2010. "The impact of the business environment on young firm financing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5322, The World Bank.
- Seker, Murat & Correa, Paulo Guilherme, 2010. "Obstacles to growth for small and medium enterprises in Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5323, The World Bank.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli & Rico Maggi, 2010. "Ethnic Concentration, Cultural Identity and Immigrant Self-Employment in Switzerland," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1008, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.