Report NEP-SBM-2010-01-23This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- El Elj, Moez, 2009. "R&D and Innovation Empirical Analysis for Tunisian Firms," MPRA Paper 18128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caliendo, Marco & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2009. ""I Want to, But I Also Need to": Start-Ups Resulting from Opportunity and Necessity," IZA Discussion Papers 4661, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2009. "The virtue of industry-science collaborations," EIB Papers 5/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The role of patents and licenses in securing external finance for innovation," EIB Papers 11/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Gábor Békés & Jörn Kleinert & Farid Toubal, 2009. "Spillovers from Multinationals to Heterogeneous Domestic Firms: Evidence from Hungary," Working Papers 2009-31, CEPII research center.
- Helmers, Christian & Schulte, Christian & Strauss, Hubert, 2009. "Business R&D expenditure and capital in Europe," EIB Papers 2/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Uppenberg, Kristian, 2009. "Innovation and economic growth," EIB Papers 1/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 2009. "The financing of innovative firms," EIB Papers 8/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & José Miguel Silva, 2010. "Emergent and declining themes in the Economics and Management of Innovation scientific area over the past three decades," FEP Working Papers 355, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Werner Hölzl & Peter Huber, 2009. "An Anatomy of Firm Level Job Creation Rates over the Business Cycle," WIFO Working Papers 348, WIFO.
- Pedro Rui Mazeda Gil & Paulo Brito & Óscar Afonso, 2010. "Growth and Firm Dynamics with Horizontal and Vertical R&D," FEP Working Papers 356, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & M. Pontis, 2009. "Intangible capital and firms productivity," Working Paper CRENoS 200916, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Marco Bettiol & Maria Chiarvesio & Stefano Micelli, 2010. "The role of design in upgrading within Global Value Chains. Evidence from Italy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0108, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Wan-Hsin LIU, 2009. "Do Sources of Knowledge Transfer Matter? – A Firm-level Analysis in the PRD, China," Kiel Working Papers 1578, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.