Report NEP-SBM-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Praag, Mirjam & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen & van der Sluis, Justin, 2009. "Returns for Entrepreneurs vs. Employees: The Effect of Education and Personal Control on the Relative Performance of Entrepreneurs vs. Wage Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 4628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Are Services Different Exporters?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 205, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Stephen Roper & Spyros Arvanitis, 2009. "From Knowledge to Added Value: A Comparative, Panel-data Analysis of the Innovation Value Chain in Irish and Swiss Manufacturing Firms," KOF Working papers 09-244, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Nicolas Jonard & R. Cowan & B. Sanditov, 2009. "Fits and Misfits : Technological Matching and R & D Networks," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Jozef Konings, 2009. "The Effect of Direct Foreign Investment on Domestic Firms: Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data in Emerging Economies," Working Papers id:2335, eSocialSciences.
- Cieply, S. & Dejardin, M.A.F.G., 2009. "Entrepreneurial Finance in France: The Persistent Role of Banks," Research Paper ERS-2009-056-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Kroll, Henning, 2009. "The regional development of science and innovation in China: a brief review of current evidence on matches and mismatches," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Belderbos, Rene & Gilsing, Victor & Lokshin, Boris, 2009. "Persistence of and interrelation between horizontal and vertical technology alliances," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 065, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Jeong-Dong Lee, 2009. "Industry Dynamics and Productivity Research," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200929, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.