Report NEP-SBM-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ilke VAN BEVEREN & Hylke VANDENBUSSCHE, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation and the decision to Export: Firm-level evidence for Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) 2009032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Martinsson, Gustav & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Impact of Economic Crises on Innovation Activity: Firm Level Evidence from Patent Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 200, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joern H. Block & Lennart Hoogerheide & Roy Thurik, 2009. "Education and Entrepreneurial Choice: An Instrumental Variables Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-088/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Nov 2010.
- Ronivaldo Steingraber & Flávio Gonçalves, 2009. "Condições econômicas e institucionais do processo de inovação: proposta de um modelo sistêmico de investigação do progresso tecnológico e o desenvolvimento de inovações na indústria," Working Papers, Universidade Federal do ParanÃ¡, Department of Economics 0086, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2009. "International Trade, Foreign Direct Investment, and Technology Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 15442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maixe-Altes, J Carles, 2009. "Interpreting the Early Stages of the Self-service Revolution in Europe: the Modernization of Food Retailing in Spain, 1947-1972," MPRA Paper 18164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari, 2009. "India Transformed? Insights from the Firm Level 1988-2005," Harvard Business School Working Papers, Harvard Business School 10-030, Harvard Business School.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore