Report NEP-SBM-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maximilian Goethner & Martin Obschonka & Rainer K. Silbereisen & Uwe Cantner, 2009. "Approaching the Agora - Determinants of Scientists' Intentions to Purse Academic Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-079, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2009. "Better Means More: Property Rights and High-Growth Aspiration Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 4396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Müller, Kathrin, 2009. "Employment growth in newly established firms: is there evidence for academic entrepreneur's human capital depreciation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-050, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ilke Van Beveren & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2009. "Product and Process Innovation and the Decision to Export: Firm-level Evidence for Belgium," LICOS Discussion Papers 24709, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Christian R. Østergaard & Bram Timmermans & Kari Kristinsson, 2009. "Beyond Technological Diversification: The Impact of Employee Diversity on Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 09-03, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rikard H. Eriksson, 2009. "Localised Spillovers and Knowledge Flows: A Study on the Effects of Proximity and Labour Mobility on Plant Performance," DRUID Working Papers 09-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rene Belderbos & Bart Leten & Shinya Suzuki, 2009. "Does Excellence in Academic Research Attract Foreign R&D?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-079, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Oh, Dong-Hyun & Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2009. "The Icelandic Economy: a victim of the financial crisis or simply inefficient?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 199, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bandick, Roger & Görg, Holger, 2009. "Foreign acquisition, plant survival, and employment growth," Working Papers 09-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Martinsson, Gustav & Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Internal Finance and Patents - evidence from firm-level data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 194, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cristina Santos & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "The evolution of the literature on entrepreneurship. Uncovering some under researched themes," FEP Working Papers 335, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meyer, Jenny, 2009. "Does social software support service innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anna Ilyina & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2009. "A Multi-industry Model of Growth with Financing Constraints," IMF Working Papers 09/119, International Monetary Fund.