Report NEP-RMG-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Awojobi, Omotola & Amel, Roya & Norouzi, Safoura, 2011. "Analysing Risk Management in Banks: Evidence of Bank Efficiency and Macroeconomic Impact," MPRA Paper 33590, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jul 2011.
- Lennart F. Hoogerheide & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2011. "Backtesting Value-at-Risk using Forecasts for Multiple Horizons, a Comment on the Forecast Rationality Tests of A.J. Patton and A. Timmermann," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 11-131/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Frédéric Planchet & Pierre-Emanuel Thérond, 2011. "Model Risk And Determination Of Solvency Capital In The Solvency 2 Framework," Post-Print, HAL hal-00625709, HAL.
- Satoshi Yamashita & Toshinao Yoshiba, 2011. "Analytical Solution for the Loss Distribution of a Collateralized Loan under a Quadratic Gaussian Default Intensity Process," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 11-E-20, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Sarlin, Peter & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2011. "Mapping the state of financial stability," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1382, European Central Bank.
- Charles A. E. Goodhart & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2011. "The Role of Default in Macroeconomics," IMES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan 11-E-23, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Item repec:cuf:wpaper:516 is not listed on IDEAS anymore