Report NEP-RMG-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krenar Avdulaj, 2011. "The Extreme Value Theory as a Tool to Measure Market Risk," Working Papers IES 2011/26, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Roberto Casarin & Chia-Lin Chang & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez Amaral, 2011. "Risk Management of Risk Under the Basel Accord: A Bayesian Approach to Forecasting Value-at-Risk of VIX Futures," Working Papers in Economics 11/26, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Paulo Araújo Santos & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez Amaral, 2011. "GFC-Robust Risk Management Under the Basel Accord Using Extreme Value Methodologies," Working Papers in Economics 11/28, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2011. "Addressing risk challenges in a changing financial environment: the need for greater accountability in financial regulation and risk management," MPRA Paper 32396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milan Rippel & Ivo Jánský, 2011. "Value at Risk forecasting with the ARMA-GARCH family of models in times of increased volatility," Working Papers IES 2011/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Henry Dannenberg, 2011. "The Importance of Estimation Uncertainty in a Multi-Rating Class Loan Portfolio," IWH Discussion Papers 11, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Ronnie Sircar & Stephan Sturm, 2011. "From Smile Asymptotics to Market Risk Measures," Papers 1107.4632, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Anne-Sophie Bergerès & Philippe d'Astous & Georges Dionne, 2011. "Is there Any Dependence Between Consumer Credit Line Utilization and Default Probability on a Term Loan? Evidence from Bank-Level Data," Cahiers de recherche 1119, CIRPEE.
- Cai, J. & Einmahl, J.H.J. & Haan, L.F.M. de, 2011. "Estimation of extreme risk regions under multivariate regular variation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4643295, Tilburg University.