Report NEP-RMG-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David E. Giles, 2010. "The Extreme-Value Dependence Between the Chinese and Other International Stock Markets," Econometrics Working Papers 1003, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Cristina Danciulescu, 2010. "Backtesting Value-at-Risk Models: A Multivariate Approach," Caepr Working Papers 2010-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Pei Pei, 2010. "Backtesting Portfolio Value-at-Risk with Estimated Portfolio Weights," Caepr Working Papers 2010-010, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani & Cédric Naud, 2010. "An efficient threshold choice for operational risk capital computation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00544342, HAL.
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2010. "Post-crisis bank liquidity risk management disclosure," MPRA Paper 27266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haim Shalit, 2010. "Portfolio Risk Management Using The Lorenz Curve," Working Papers 1011, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Bråthen, Espen & Nissen-Meyer, Sigurd-Erik, 2010. "Evaluation of static hedging strategies for hydropower producers in the Nordic market," MPRA Paper 27133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Choice of Collateral Currency," CARF F-Series CARF-F-239, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Nikolaos Papanikolaou & Christian Wolff, 2010. "Leverage and risk in US commercial banking in the light of the current financial crisis," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-12, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Jan Willem van den End, 2010. "Liquidity Stress-Tester: Do Basel III and Unconventional Monetary Policy Work?," DNB Working Papers 269, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ryszard Kokoszczyński & Paweł Sakowski & Robert Ślepaczuk, 2010. "Which Option Pricing Model is the Best? High Frequency Data for Nikkei225 Index Options," Working Papers 2010-16, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Fry, J. M., 2010. "Gaussian and non-Gaussian models for financial bubbles via econophysics," MPRA Paper 27307, University Library of Munich, Germany.