Report NEP-RMG-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00489576_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Molyneux, Phil, 2010. "Efficiency and risk in european banking," Working Paper Series 1211, European Central Bank.
- Pablo Antolín & Stéphanie Payet & Juan Yermo, 2010. "Assessing Default Investment Strategies in Defined Contribution Pension Plans," OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions 2, OECD Publishing.
- Dominique Guegan & Pierre-André Maugis, 2010. "An Econometric Study of Vine Copulas," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Biing-Wen Huang & Meng-Gu Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Modelling the Asymmetric Volatility in Hog Prices in Taiwan: The Impact of Joining the WTO," Working Papers in Economics 10/39, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Rouslan Moro & Linda Hoffmann, 2010. "Learning Machines Supporting Bankruptcy Prediction," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/57645 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhiguang Wang & Scott W. Fausti & Bashir A. Qasmi, 2010. "Variance Risk Premiums and Predictive Power of Alternative Forward Variances in the Corn Market," Staff Papers 100001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.