Report NEP-RMG-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Ebert & Eva LÃ¼tkebohmert, 2009. "Improved Modeling of Double Default Effects in Basel II - An Endogenous Asset Drop Model without Additional Correlation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse24_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Mikhail Voropaev, 2009. "Analytical Framework for Credit Portfolios. Part I: Systematic Risk," Papers 0911.0223, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2011.
- Christopher F Baum & Chi Wan, 2009. "Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Credit Default Swap Spreads," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 724, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 Mar 2010.
- Ricardo Schechtman, 2009. "From Default Rates to Default Matrices: a complete measurement of Brazilian banks' consumer credit delinquency," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 195, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Xin Zhao & Carl John Scarrott & Marco Reale & Les Oxley, 2009. "Bayesian Extreme Value Mixture Modelling for Estimating VaR," Working Papers in Economics 09/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Georges Dionne, 2009. "Structured Finance, Risk Management, and the Recent Financial Crisis," Cahiers de recherche 0944, CIRPEE.
- Ljudmila A. Bordag, 2009. "Study of the risk-adjusted pricing methodology model with methods of Geometrical Analysis," Papers 0911.0113, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- SigbjÃ¸rn Atle Berg & Ã˜yvind Eitrheim, 2009. "Bank regulation and bank crisis," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2009/18, Norges Bank.