Report NEP-RMG-2003-02-10This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Lindqvist, Tobias & Moore, Evan, 2003. "Bubbles and Experience: An Experiment on Speculation," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 588, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- MarÃa J. Nieto & Gregorio Serna, 2002. "On The Relationship Between A Banks Equity Holdings And Bank Performance," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb026322, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa.
- Md B. Billah & R.J. Hyndman & A.B. Koehler, 2003. "Empirical Information Criteria for Time Series Forecasting Model Selection," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics 2/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Evaldo GuimarÃ£es Barbosa & Cristiana De Castro Moraes, 2003. "Determinants Of The Firmâ€™S Capital Structure - The Case Of The Very Small Enterprises," Finance, EconWPA 0302001, EconWPA, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Item repec:han:dpaper:dp-269 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrés Ubierna & Santiago Velilla, 2003. "Comportamiento asintótico del correlograma residual," Documentos de Trabajo de Estadística y Econometría ds030101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Bems, Rudolfs & JÃ¶nsson, Kristian, 2002. "Financial Crisis in Emerging Markets and the Optimal Bailout Policy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 520, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 31 Oct 2003.
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Terrones, Marco E., 2003. "How Does Globalization Affect the Synchronization of Business Cycles?," IZA Discussion Papers 702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steven Gjerstad & John Dickhaut, 2003. "Price Formation in Double Auctions," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0302001, EconWPA.