Report NEP-RES-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emeline Bezin, 2013. "The dynamics of environmental concern and the evolution of pollution," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 13-09, INRA UMR SMART.
- Stephen P. Holland & Jonathan E. Hughes & Christopher R. Knittel & Nathan C. Parker, 2013. "Unintended Consequences of Transportation Carbon Policies: Land-Use, Emissions, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 19636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rick Van der Ploeg & Armon Rezai, 2013. "Abandoning Fossil Fuel: How fast and how much?," Economics Series Working Papers OxCarre Research Paper 12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2013. "Energizing Economic Growth in Ghana : Making the Power and Petroleum Sectors Rise to the Challenge," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16264, The World Bank.
- Carla Valdivia de Richter, 2013. "Green Growth Challenges and the Need for an Energy Reform in Mexico," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1095, OECD Publishing.
- Simon Dietz & Anca N. Matei, 2013. "Is there space for agreement on climate change? A non-parametric approach to policy evaluation," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment 136, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/409329 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rick Van der Ploeg, 2013. "Abrupt Positive Feedback and the Social Cost of Carbon," Economics Series Working Papers OxCarre Research Paper 12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Martin Weitzman, 2013. "Can Negotiating a Uniform Carbon Price Help to Internalize the Global Warming Externality?," NBER Working Papers 19644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- In Chang Hwang & Richard S.J. Tol & Marjan W. Hofkes, 2013. "Active Learning about Climate Change," Working Paper Series 6513, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.