Report NEP-RES-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khanna, Shefali & Linn, Joshua, 2013. "Do Market Shares or Technology Explain Rising New Vehicle Fuel Economy?," Discussion Papers dp-13-29, Resources For the Future.
- Fraas, Arthur G. & Harrington, Winston & Morgenstern, Richard D., 2013. "Cheaper Fuels for the Light-Duty Fleet: Opportunities and Barriers," Discussion Papers dp-13-28, Resources For the Future.
- TAKARADA Yasuhiro, 2013. "International Transport and the Environment: Environmental regulations and international emissions trading (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2013. "Holding Distribution Utilities Liable for Outage Costs: An Economic Look," Discussion Papers dp-13-16, Resources For the Future.
- Shabman, Leonard & Lynch, Sarah, 2013. "Moving from Concept to Implementation: The Emergence of the Northern Everglades Payment for Environmental Services Program," Discussion Papers dp-13-27, Resources For the Future.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2013. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Elofsson, Katarina & Gren, Ing-Marie, 2013. "Should forests be used as uncertain carbon sinks or uncertain fossil fuel substitutes in the EU Roadmap to 2050?," Working Paper Series 2013:8, Department Economics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences.
- Christian de Perthuis & Raphael Trotignon, 2013. "Governance of CO2 markets: lessons from the EU ETS," Working Papers 1307, Chaire Economie du Climat.
- Satti, Saqlain Latif & Farooq, Abdul & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on the Resource Curse Hypothesis in Oil Abundant Economy," MPRA Paper 50150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Sep 2013.
- Koichiro Ito, 2013. "Asymmetric Incentives in Subsidies: Evidence from a Large-Scale Electricity Rebate Program," NBER Working Papers 19485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.