Report NEP-RES-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Agliardi & L. Sereno, 2012. "On the optimal timing of switching from non-renewable to renewable resources: dirty vs clean energy sources and the relative efficiency of generators," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp855, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mohanty, Brahmanand & Scherfler, Martin & Devatha, Vikram, 2012. "Lifestyle Choices and Societal Behavior Changes as Local Climate Strategy," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 398, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Martin Weitzman, 2012. "A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering," NBER Working Papers 18622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadine Heitmann & Sonja Peterson, 2012. "The Potential Contribution of the Shipping Sector to an Efficient Reduction of Global Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1813, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Blackman, Allen & Naranjo, María Angélica & Robalino, Juan & Alpízar, Francisco & Rivera, Jorge, 2012. "Does Tourism Eco-Certification Pay? Costa Rica’s Blue Flag Program," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-50, Resources For the Future.
- Mads Greaker & Michael Hoel & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2012. "Does a renewable fuel standard for biofuels reduce climate costs?," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 720, Research Department of Statistics Norway.