Report NEP-RES-2012-11-11This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Poelhekke & Frederick van der Ploeg, 2012. "Green havens and pollution havens," DNB Working Papers 353, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- David Popp, 2012. "The Role of Technological Change in Green Growth," NBER Working Papers 18506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gemechu, Eskinder D. & Butnar, Isabela & Llop Llop, Maria & Castells i Piqué, Francesc, 2012. "Economic and environmental effects of the CO2 taxation: an input-output analysis for Spain," Working Papers 2072/203166, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- T., Maheswari, 2012. "Impact of Population on Environment in Madurai District," MPRA Paper 42007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Metcalfe & John Feddersen & Mark Wooden, 2012. "Subjective Well-Being: Weather Matters; Climate Doesn't," Economics Series Working Papers 627, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dubois, Maarten, 2012. "Towards a coherent European approach for taxation of combustible waste," Working Papers 2012/36, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Pandelis Mitsis, 2012. "Is there an Environmental Kuznets Curve in the Carbon Dioxide Emissions?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 16-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Dieckhoener, Caroline & Hecking, Harald, 2012. "Greenhouse Gas Abatement Cost Curves of the Residential Heating Market – a Microeconomic Approach," EWI Working Papers 2012-16, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Richard Jensen, 2012. "Modeling Artisanal Fisheries and Hydroelectricity in Relation to the Itezhi-tezhi Dam on the Kafue River, Zambia," Working Papers 010, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2012.
- Patrick Withey & G. Cornelis van Kooten, . "The Effect of Climate Change on Wetlands and Waterfowl in Western Canada: Incorporating Cropping Decisions into a Bioeconomic Model," Working Papers 2011-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.