Report NEP-RES-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mani, Muthukumara & Markandya, Anil & Sagar, Aarsi & Sahin, Sebnem, 2012. "India’s economic growth and environmental sustainability : what are the tradeoffs ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6208, The World Bank.
- Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov & Zhou, Wenchao, 2012. "Pollution Generating Technologies and Environmental Efficiency," CERE Working Papers, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics 2012:16, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Mani, Muthukumara S., 2012. "Assessing the investment climate for climate investments : a comparative framework for clean energy investments in South Asia in a global context," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6211, The World Bank.
- Randy A. Becker & Ronald J. Shadbegian & Carl Pasurka, 2013. "Do Environmental Regulations Disproportionately Affect Small Businesses? Evidence from the Pollution Abatement Costs and Expenditures Survey," NCEE Working Paper Series, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 201206, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2013.
- Sébastien Roussel & Jean-Michel Salles & Léa Tardieu, 2012. "Recreation Demand Analysis of the "Sensitive Natural Areas" (Hérault District, France) : A Travel Cost Appraisal using Count Data Models," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 12-30, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Alexandre A. Porsse, Paula C. Pereda, 2012. "Territorial Economic Impacts of Climate Anomalies in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of SÃ£o Paulo (FEA-USP) 2012_20, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Cristina Barbot & Ofelia Betancor & M. Pilar Socorro & M. Fernanda Viecens, 2012. "Trade-offs between environmental regulation and market competition: airlines, emission trading systems and entry deterrence," Working Papers 2012-05, FEDEA.
- Xavier d'Haultfoeuille & Pauline Givord & Xavier Boutin, 2012. "The environmental Effect of Green Taxation : The case of the french "Bonus/Malus"," Working Papers, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique 2012-13, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Baez, Javier E. & Kronick, Dorothy & Mason, Andrew D., 2012. "Rural Households in a Changing Climate," IZA Discussion Papers 6872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Knutsson, Mikael & Martinsson, Peter & Wollbrant, Conny, 2012. "Do people avoid opportunities to donate? A natural field experiment on recycling and charitable giving," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 542, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2012. "Resource Wars and Confiscation Risk," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 097, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Armon Rezai & Frederick van der Ploeg & Cees Withagen, 2012. "The Optimal Carbon Tax and Economic Growth: Additive versus multiplicative damages," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 093, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.