Report NEP-RES-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2012. "Targets for Global Climate Policy: An Overview," Working Paper Series 3712, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Börger, Tobias & Frör, Oliver, 2012. "The ecological price of getting rich in a green desert: A contingent valuation study in rural Southwest China," FZID Discussion Papers 55-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Fernando Broner & Paula Bustos & Vasco M. Carvalho, 2012. "Sources of Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries," NBER Working Papers 18337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richardson, Nathan, 2012. "Aviation, Carbon, and the Clean Air Act," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-22, Resources For the Future.
- Osteen, Craig D. & Vasavada, Utpal, 2012. "Agricultural Resources and Environmental Indicators, 2012 Edition," Economic Information Bulletin 132048, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rubin, Edward A. & Hunter-Pirtle, Ann K., 2012. "Irrigation and Climatic Effects on Water Levels in the U.S. High Plains Aquifer," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 131182, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sushama Murty, 2012. "Microfoundations for the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Invoking By-Production, Normality and Inferiority of Emissions," Discussion Papers 1203, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- John Lynham & Ilan Noy, 2012. "Disaster in Paradise: A Preliminary Investigation of the Socio-Economic Aftermaths of Two Coastal Disasters in Hawaii," Working Papers 201217, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2012. "What Affects the Environmental Performance of Pipelines in the US? An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 123, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Spiller, Elisheba & Stephens, Heather M., 2012. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Gasoline Taxes: Why Where We Live Matters," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-30, Resources For the Future.
- Hepburn, C.J. & Quah, J.K.-H. & Ritz, R.A., 2012. "Emissions Trading with Profit-Neutral Permit Allocations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1235, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Olivier Deschenes, 2012. "Temperature, Human Health, and Adaptation: A Review of the Empirical Literature," NBER Working Papers 18345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2012. "Optimal Learning on Climate Change: Why Climate Skeptics should reduce Emissions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-085/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kögel, Tomas, 2012. "The rate of change of the social cost of carbon and the social planner's hotelling rule," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Malgorzata Ogonowska & Dominique Torre, 2012. "Sustainable Tourism and the emergence of new Environmental Norms," Post-Print halshs-00726127, HAL.