Report NEP-RES-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Collier & Anthony J. Venables, 2012. "Greening Africa? Technologies, endowments and the latecomer effect," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-06, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Pannell, David J. & Roberts, Anna M. & Park, Geoff & Alexander, Jennifer, 2012. "Improving environmental decisions: a transaction-costs story," Working Papers, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics 125851, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Mehdi Fadaee & Luca Lambertini, 2012. "Non-Tradeable Pollution Permits as Green R&D Incentives," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 43_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Bjart Holtsmark & Dag Einar Sommervoll, 2012. "International emissions trading in a noncooperative climate policy game," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 693, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- John Feddersen, 2012. "Why we can't confirm the pollution haven hypothesis: A model of carbon leakage with agglomeration," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 613, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hayashi, Takashi & Yamamoto, Mitasu, 2012. "Is Japanese agriculture improving its eco-efficiency? –An application of the System of Environmental and Economic Accounting (SEEA)–," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 126199, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Manazza, Jorge F. & Iglesias, Daniel H., 2012. "Water Footprint in Milk Chains in the Central Subhumid and Semiarid Region of Argentina," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 126174, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kessides, Ioannis N., 2012. "The future of the Nuclear industry reconsidered : risks, uncertainties, and continued potential," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6112, The World Bank.
- V. Kerry Smith & Carlos Valcarcel Wolloh, 2012. "Has Surface Water Quality Improved Since the Clean Water Act?," NBER Working Papers 18192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.