Report NEP-RES-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Travaglini, Giuseppe & Saltari, Enrico, 2012. "A model of waste control and abatement capital: Permanent versus temporary environmental policies," MPRA Paper 36522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phil Wild & William Paul Bell & John Foster, 2012. "An Assessment of the Impact of the Introduction of Carbon Price Signals on Prices, Production Trends, Carbon Emissions and Power Flows in the NEM for the period 2007-2009," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 4-2012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3089/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wadho, Waqar Ahmed, 2011. "Education, Rent-seeking and the Curse of Natural Resources," MPRA Paper 37831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murat Arik, 2011. "Green Jobs in Tennessee: Economic Impact of Green Investments," Studies 201101, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Mabel Tidball & Georges Zaccour, 2012. "A Water Agency faced with quantity-quality management of a groundwater resource," Working Papers 12-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2012.
- Joachim Betz, 2012. "India’s Turn in Climate Policy: Assessing the Interplay of Domestic and International Policy Change," GIGA Working Paper Series 190, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Jérôme Silva & Femke de Keulenaer & Nick Johnstone, 2012. "Environmental Quality and Life Satisfaction: Evidence Based on Micro-Data," OECD Environment Working Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Gunther & Kathryn Parr & Marcello Graziano & Fred Carstensen, 2011. "Economic Impact of State Parks, Forests and Natural Resources under the Management of Department of Environmental Protection," CCEA Studies 2011-December-01, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Phil Wild & William Paul Bell & John Foster, 2012. "The Impact of Carbon Pricing on Wholesale Electricity Prices, Carbon Pass-Through Rates and Retail Electricity Tariffs in Australia," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 5-2012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.