Report NEP-RES-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2012. "Ranking agricultural, environmental and natural resource economics journals: A note," MPRA Paper 36233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bielsa, Jorge & Cazcarro, Ignacio & Sancho, Yolanda, 2011. "Integration of hydrological and economic approaches to water and land management in Mediterranean climates: an initial case study in agriculture," MPRA Paper 36445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saltari, Enrico & Travaglini, Giuseppe, 2011. "Optimal abatement investment and environmental policies under pollution uncertainty," MPRA Paper 35072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pal, Barundeb & Pohit, Sanjib & Roy, Joyashree, 2011. "Impact of economic growth on climate Change: An Environmentally Extended Social Accounting Matrix (ESAM) based approach for India," MPRA Paper 36540, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Feb 2012.
- Marletto, Gerardo, 2012. "Which conceptual foundations for environmental policies? An institutional and evolutionary framework of economic change," MPRA Paper 36441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lopez-Feldman, Alejandro & Taylor, J. Edward & Yúnez-Naude, Antonio, 2011. "Natural resource dependence in rural Mexico," MPRA Paper 36473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kjetil Telle, 2012. "Monitoring and enforcement of environmental regulations. Lessons from a natural field experiment in Norway," Discussion Papers 680, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Gabriel Chan & Robert Stavins & Robert Stowe & Richard Sweeney, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System and the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990: Reflections on Twenty Years of Policy Innovation," NBER Working Papers 17845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lemoine, Derek M. & Traeger, Christian P., 2010. "Tipping points and ambiguity in the economics of climate change," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1111R, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy, revised Dec 2011.