Report NEP-RES-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:brikps:12818 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Spash, Clive L. & Lo, Alex Y., 2011. "Australia's Carbon Tax: A Sheep in Wolf's Clothing?," MPRA Paper 33997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:12738 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:12778 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Ghate, Chetan & Gopalakrishnan, Pawan, 2011. "Distortionary Taxes and Public Investment in a Model of Endogenous Investment Specific Technological Change," MPRA Paper 34111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2011. "Estimates of the Social Cost of Carbon: Background and Results from the RICE-2011 Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1826, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Stefan Ambec, 2010. "Fair Intergenerational Sharing of a Natural Resource," Post-Print hal-00630440, HAL.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:12758 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Sandro Montresor, 2011. "Environmental innovations, local networks and internationalization," Openloc Working Papers 1108, Public policies and local development.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:12798 is not listed on IDEAS anymore