Report NEP-RES-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tony Venables, 2011. "Depletion and development: natural resource supply with endogenous field opening," Economics Series Working Papers 554, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Ordás Criado & Simone Valente & Thanasis Stengos, 2011. "Growth and Pollution Convergence: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 1106, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Gregmar Galinato & Suzette Galinato, 2010. "The Effects of Corruption Control and Political Stability on the Environmental Kuznets Curve of Deforestation-Induced Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Working Papers 2010-9, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- James Roumasset & Christopher Wada, 2011. "Ordering Renewables: Groundwater, Recycling, and Desalination," Working Papers 201105, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Gillespie, Robert & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2010. "Non Use Economic Values of Marine Protected Areas in the South-West Marine Region," Research Reports 107582, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Scheufele, Gabriela & Bennett, Jeffrey W., 2011. "Valuing ecosystem resilience," Research Reports 107806, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.