Report NEP-RES-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoel, Michael, 2011. "The supply side of CO2 with country heterogeneity," Memorandum 08/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Rosas & Bruce A. Babcock & Dermot J. Hayes, 2011. "A Nonlinear Offset Program to Reduce Nitrous Oxide Emissions Induced by Excessive Nitrogen Application," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 11-wp521, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Xiaodong Du & Dermot J. Hayes, 2011. "The Impact of Ethanol Production on US and Regional Gasoline Markets: An Update to May 2009," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 11-wp523, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Key, Nigel D. & Sneeringer, Stacy E., 2011. "Climate Change Policy and the Adoption of Methane Digesters on Livestock Operations," Economic Research Report 102758, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Huang, Haixiao & Khanna, Madhu, 2011. "Land Use and Greenhouse Gas Implications of Biofuels: Role of Technology and Policy," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103216, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Siqi Zheng & Jing Cao & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "China's Rising Demand for "Green Cities": Evidence from Cross-City Real Estate Price Hedonics," NBER Working Papers 16992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.