Report NEP-RES-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Beaumais & Anne Briand & Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2010. "What are Households Willing to Pay for Better Tap Water Quality ? A Cross-Country Valuation Study," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00497453, HAL.
- Douglas Gollin & Christian Zimmermann, 2010. "Global Climate Change and the Resurgence of Tropical Disease: An Economic Approach," Working papers 2010-12, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria, 2010. "Environmental Regulation and Competitiveness: Evidence from Romania," IZA Discussion Papers 5029, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou & François Thisse, 2010. "Are compact cities environmentally friendly?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 201005, INRA UMR SMART.
- Coria, Jessica & Villegas-Palacio, Clara, 2010. "Targeted Enforcement and Aggregate Emissions With Uniform Emission Taxes," Working Papers in Economics 455, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Marek Giergiczny & Sviataslau Valasiuk & Tomasz Żylicz & Pere Riera, 2010. "Irregular behaviour in stating preferences for nature protection. A Choice Experiment in Belarus," Working Papers 2010-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.