Report NEP-RES-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nhan Thanh Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2009. "Economic Potential of Renewable Energy in Vietnam's Power Sector," Post-Print halshs-00431250, HAL.
- Elie Bellevrat & Philippe Menanteau, 2009. "Introducing carbon constraint in the steel sector: ULCOS scenarios and economic modeling," Post-Print halshs-00430381, HAL.
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA-GRES) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA-GRES), 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Cahiers du GRES 2009-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Konow, James, 2009. "Fairness Concerns in Environmental Economics - Do They Really Matter and If So How?," Working Papers in Economics 398, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Mekonnen, Alemu & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2009. "Biomass Fuel Consumption and Dung Use as Manure - Evidence from Rul Households in the Amrahara Region of Ethiopia," Working Papers in Economics 394, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Muchapondwa, Edwin & Carlsson, Fredrik & Köhlin, Gunnar, 2009. "Can local communities in Zimbabwe be trusted with wildlife management?: Evidence from contingent valuation of elephants," Working Papers in Economics 395, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Valentina Bosetti & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2009. "Global Climate Policy Architecture and Political Feasibility: Specific Formulas and Emission Targets to Attain 460 ppm CO2 Concentrations," NBER Working Papers 15516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.