Report NEP-RES-2001-12-14This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:alresp:9801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:alresp:0001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Basil M. H. Sharp, 2001. "Sustainable Development: Environment and Economic Framework Integration," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/27, New Zealand Treasury.
- Gianluca Grimalda, 2001. "A survey on the nature, reasons for compliance and emergence of social norms," LIUC Papers in Ethics, Law and Economics 92, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Eriksson, Rickard, 2001. "Price Responses to Seasonal Demand Changes in the Swedish Gasoline Market," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 473, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 20 Dec 2001.
- Frondel, Manuel & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2001. "Evaluating Environmental Programs: The Perspective of Modern Evaluation Research," IZA Discussion Papers 397, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2001. "Household Electricity Demand, Revisited," NBER Working Papers 8687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:att:osloec:200126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Philippe C. Stijns, 2001. "Natural Resource Abundance and Human Capital Accumulation," Development and Comp Systems 0112001, EconWPA.
- SkÃ¥nberg, Kristian, 2001. "Constructing a Partially Environmentally Adjusted Net Domestic Product for Sweden 1993 and 1997," Working Paper, National Institute of Economic Research 76, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:wop:wobaac:2687 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huhtala, Anni & Toppinen, Anne & Boman, Mattias, 2001. "An Environmental Accountant`s Dilemma: Are Stumpage Prices Reliable Indicators of Resource Scarcity?," Working Paper, National Institute of Economic Research 77, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:wop:alresp:9805 is not listed on IDEAS anymore