Report NEP-REG-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rahmatallah Poudineh & Tooraj Jamasb, 2013. "Distributed Generation Storage, Demand Response, and Energy Efficiency as Alternatives to Grid Capacity Enhancement," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1356, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Langestraat, R., 2013. "Environmental policies in competitive electricity markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University, Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5930365, Tilburg University.
- JoÃ«lle Noailly & Victoria Shestalova, 2013. "Knowledge spillovers from renewable energy technologies, Lessons from patent citations," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 262, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Roberto Gómez-Calvet & David Conesa & Ana Rosa Gómez-Calvet & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2013. "Energy efficiency in the European Union: What can be learned from the joint application of directional distance functions and slacks-based measures?," Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain) 2013/17, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Cox, Michael & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2013. "Labor Demand Effects of Rising Electricity Prices: Evidence for Germany," IZA Policy Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) 74, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rabindra Nepal & John Foster, 2013. "Testing for Market Integration in the Australian National Electricity Market," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 11-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bipasa Datta & Yu-Shan Lo, 2013. "To Block or not to Block? Network Competition when Skype enters the Mobile Market," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 13/32, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Ghosal, Sayantan & Walsh, Sean & Whalley, John, 2013. "Unilateral Emissions Mitigation, Spillovers, and Global Learning," SIRE Discussion Papers, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE) 2013-87, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).