Report NEP-REG-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2013. "Prices vs. quantities with endogenous cost structure," Discussion Papers 755, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Miguel Vazquez & Michelle Hallack & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2013. "Gas Network and Market: à la carte?," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/73, European University Institute.
- Georgy Egorov & Bård Harstad, 2013. "Private Politics and Public Regulation," NBER Working Papers 19737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan & R. Lestage, . "Level of Access and Infrastructure Investment in Network Industries," Working Paper 85926, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Evangelina Dardati, 2013. "Pollution Permit Systems and Firm Dynamics: Does the Allocation Scheme Matter?," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv294, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan, . "Innovation and Regulation in the Telecommunications Industry," Working Paper 33652, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Casey Mulligan & Andrei Shleifer, . "Conscription as Regulation," Working Paper 19486, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Thomas P. Lyon & John W. Maxwell, 2012. "Self-Regulation, Negotiated Agreements and Social Welfare," Working Papers 2012-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, . "The Regulation of Entry," Working Paper 19462, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Joshua Schwartzstein & Andrei Shleifer, . "An Activity-Generating Theory of Regulation," Working Paper 19524, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- M. Bourreau & P. Dogan, . "Service-based versus Facility-based Competition in Local Access Networks," Working Paper 33650, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Musiliu 0. Oseni & Michael G. Pollitt, . "The Economic Costs of Unsupplied Electricty: Evidence from Backup Generation among African Firms," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1351, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P. & Schiller, Anita R., 2013. "What blows in with the wind?," MPRA Paper 51915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Concettini & Anna Créti, 2013. "Liberalization of electricity retailing in Europe: coming back or going forth?," Working Papers hal-00915924, HAL.