Report NEP-REG-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gürkan, G. & Ozdemir, O. & smeers, Y., 2013. "Generation Capacity Investments in Electricity Markets: Perfect Competition," Discussion Paper 2013-045, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marcelo Caffera & Carlos Chávez & Analia Ardente, 2013. "Does the structure of the fine matter?," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1305, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Cleff, Thomas & Rennings, Klaus, 2013. "Do first mover advantages for producers of energy efficient appliances exist? The case of refrigerators," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-054, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gürkan, G. & Ozdemir, O. & smeers, Y., 2013. "Strategic Generation Capacity Choice under Demand Uncertainty: Analysis of Nash Equilibria in Electricity Markets," Discussion Paper 2013-044, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mokinski, Frieder & Wölfing, Nikolas, 2013. "The effect of regulatory scrutiny asymmetric cost pass-through in power wholesale and its end," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jakub Nowotarski & Eran Raviv & Stefan Trueck & Rafal Weron, 2013. "An empirical comparison of alternate schemes for combining electricity spot price forecasts," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/07, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, Anik & Ringler, Claudia, 2013. "How market-based water allocation can improve water use efficiency in the Aral Sea basin?," Discussion Papers 155504, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Aditi Sengupta, 2013. "Incentive to Reduce Cost under Incomplete Information," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-10, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie, 2013. "Decomposing patterns of emission intensity in the EU and China: how much does trade matter?," Papers WP462, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Vincent Glode & Christian Opp, 2013. "Intermediating Adverse Selection," 2013 Meeting Papers 119, Society for Economic Dynamics.