Report NEP-REG-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- TangerÃ¥s, Thomas, 2013. "Renewable Electricity Policy and Market Integration," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 968, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Felix Munoz-Garcia & Sherzod Akhundjanov, . "Environmental Regulation: Supported by Polluting Firms, but Opposed by Green Firms," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2013-5, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Ronald Huisman & Victoria Stradnic & Sjur Westgaard, 2013. "Renewable energy and electricity prices: indirect empirical evidence from hydro power," Working Papers 2013/24, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Green, R & Staffell, I, 2013. "Gold on them thar hills? Estimating wind farm rents in the UK?s Electricity Market Reform," Working Papers, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School 11641, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Marius Ley & Tobias Stucki & Martin Wörter, 2013. "The Impact of Energy Prices on Green Innovation," KOF Working papers 13-340, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Oecd, 2013. "Mobile Handset Acquisition Models," OECD Digital Economy Papers, OECD Publishing 224, OECD Publishing.